Monday, December 28, 2009

Hardcore Ab Workouts Looking For Some Really Good Ab And Chest Workouts?

Looking for some really good ab and chest workouts? - hardcore ab workouts

I am 15 years old, 5 "10 and 150 pounds, and I want to be in better shape for the summer, look good. I am a little girl, but my arms and legs is perfect. It's just that my upper body weight lose.

I really want to get rid of the fat that get rid of my chest, Pecs, including man boobs little I have, and really my abs workout for anyone to lose weight.

I need to lose weight, in June this year, and I have trained very hard as I could do from Monday to Thursday each week and help me lose faster. Any help please?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Training is good, b ur abbs situps, 2 attempts to increase the inclination or add weight as you would a plate of weight .... ur chest another good 1 I like is the Roman Chair, if u do not know what it is to keep the body in the UR or UR and the ground and lift their feet Makinf or if ur ur food in the form L, well, well

Post a Comment