Friday, December 18, 2009

Great Strong Antenna Small How Do I Keep A Strong FM Station From Feeding Signal Into My Amp?

How do I Keep a strong FM Station From Feeding Signal Into my Amp? - great strong antenna small

I have a small cheap player with auxiliary input MP3/AM/FM-Verstärker that I use for my computer. The local FM station (89.5 MHz) signal is so loud that my speakers and cables as an antenna and pick them up if the problem with the auxiliary input. The subwoofer seems to be the worst offenders ... What can I do to stop the interference?

I have tried: 1) the laying of cables, speakers 2) Cable shielding enclosure made of aluminum foil and grounding the shield 3) Place the subwoofer on a surface of the earth (hot log) - It was about 95% effective, except in times of great reflection signal (usually at night) ...

Cheap In any case, to stop it .. Ideas I have are the following: a capacitor in subwoofer, drowning in the speaker cable (s), a grounding cable to connect the frame of the woofer / magnet ...

TIA

No comments:

Post a Comment