Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Office Space Is L Shaped How To Organize Help Estimating Plumbing/electrical/HVAC?

Help estimating plumbing/electrical/HVAC? - my office space is l shaped how to organize

I think a renovation of an old warehouse in a history of Office. I know that the answers are at best rough estimates, but try to have an impact on the cost before you bid. Here are the details: an SF-9250 L-shaped block and brick from the current base and shell. The roof is in good external conditions. Within the string armor - the armor of less than 12 feet and 20-foot ceilings on the upper reaches. I will replace all the windows closed and doors of the building and when that happens, there will 1400 square feet. Window / door area.

I walked along the canal house with stones and blocks of up to 40 new jobs. I received all the exposed wires in the armor. I do a little kitchen and two bathrooms will find CentralSpirit at the elbow of the building. Who can register a certain stage ideas?

1 comment:

Jeff S said...

Depending on your location, equipping you run current-$ 7.10 per square meter to an existing building envelope. If you only use the bathrooms, kitchen, and 40 workstations. I would say $ 25,000. When you install new lighting, air conditioning, telephone wiring, etc. have been available, I would say that you are looking for about $ 65,000 - $ 100,000 in turn depends on the position Geograhic, costs for materials, etc.

Post a Comment