Friday, February 19, 2010

Does Fds Spray Work Strong Odor After Working Out And After Satisfaction?This Is So Embarassing.Please Help!?

Strong odor after working out and after satisfaction?This is so embarassing.Please help!? - does fds spray work

Attention is directed to the work that my vagina has a strong odor.I 'm in my 20s and still embarassing.I virgin, but I confess that I have wants and needs, so he used me for sex I am pleased toys.After even sex toys, I smell a strong odor.When I lived with my parents, my mother told me I smelled and tasted this did.At my old job, my boss took me aside and asked me if I am actively am and said that was requested by vaginal strong odors that smell the familiar scent of women that sex toys sometimes some.I 3 to 6 times per hour and a half, and then the smell comes.Esp week before my time , the smell is even stronger after satisfying myself, and after bathing and outs.I work shower.I shower, shower, but it remains to repeat ph.The grants FDS spray, in essence, but how can Iget rid of the smell, no shower? Then, after I feed my secret spots panties.Its clear, slim and healthy as the doctor says, but stain coating odor masturbate satis little.Is shit is normal?

2 comments:

sweetpee said...

I think you have a bacterial or yeast infection possible. So, if you masturbate or exercise, a strong odor, as have the activities that are just irritating. To help the paint underwear, wear only panty liners. But you immediately go to a doctor because you should not have a smell that others see, especially at work or while masturbating. This is not a sexually transmitted disease because they are active and have never see such a doctor as soon as possible.

sokokl said...

Sweating may be normal to the development of what has come to a strong smell, but with a strong odor of daily possibilities, an infection such as bacterial vaginosis (an example given).

Sometimes an infection can occur even if the discharge is normal color.

I would recommend always another opinion, preferably someone who is not the same doctor's office, which now see what they might think to happen.

Post a Comment